Registration for Spring Break Camp 2019 is open!
Spring Break Camp allows your kiddos to run away with the circus, without leaving Santa Fe! Students learn stilt-walking, unicycling, aerial fabric, trapeze, juggling, puppet-making, clowning and more! All in a safe, non-competitive environment. For more information about Spring Break Camp, email email@example.com.
Spring Break Camp 2019 runs March 18 - 22, Monday through Friday, 9am - 3:30pm. The camp will culminate with a Show & Try for the friends and family of the youth on Friday, March 22, 3:30-4:30pm. This camp is for students in grades 2nd - 7th.
Camp cost is $285 for the full week. Before and after care options are available at an additional cost.
Tuition assistance is available upon request. Please fill out a tuition assistance application HERE. Scholarship decisions will be made and families will be notified at least two weeks before the start of the program.
Follow these instructions for registration:
- If your child is brand new to Wise Fool, or hasn't taken a class in 2019, please start by filling out a waiver HERE. If you've already signed a waiver and set up an account, skip to number 3.
- Once you've filled out a waiver for your child, it will automatically create an account in our online registration system. If you have a google account associated with your email, you can use that to sign in. Otherwise, click HERE to set up a password using the email address you entered in the waiver.
- Click HERE to log in to our registration system.
- Once you've logged into your child's account, click on the menu icon to go to your child's user dashboard, here you can register for Spring Break Camp.
- Once you are in your child's user dashboard, click on "Register for Workshop" on the upper right side of the dashboard. This will take you to the workshop registration page.
- Be sure that your child's name is in the "name" field. Click on the "workshop" drop down menu and select "3/18 Spring Break Camp".
- Then select payment and complete required payment information fields, then hit "Submit Payment". And you're finished! You will receive an email to confirm your registration.
Another email containing more details about the camp a week before the camp starts.
For questions and more information about youth camps and programs, contact Alanna Herrera, Youth Programs Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505.992.2588