We're so excited you're ready to take a class at Wise Fool! The process for registration varies depending on what kind of class your registering for. So please follow the steps below:
- If you're brand new to Wise Fool, or haven't taken a class in 2019, please start by filling out a waiver.
- Once you've filled out a waiver, it will automatically create an account in our online registration system. If you have a google account associated with your email, you can use that to sign in. Otherwise, click here to set up a password using the email address you entered in the waiver.
- Once you've logged into your account, click on the menu icon to go to your user dashboard, here you can register for a drop-in or session class, buy a punchcard, or add money to your account for easy paying for future drop-ins.
- PLEASE NOTE: all purple classes are session-based classes, you may drop in on a "space available" basis, but you can't register online (or reserve your spot) for them as a drop-in. If you'd like to register as a drop-in for a session class, please email email@example.com
- If you are wanting to take a session of a green class or the youth aerials class -- purchase a green class or youth aerials punchcard by clicking on "buy a punchcard".
- If you have any questions or need help navigating registration for adult or drop-in youth classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-992-2588 or 505-310-9723. If you need help with a youth class, please email email@example.com
- If all else fails, just show up (a little early for class if possible)! We can help you at the studio.